Place: Williamsville Hall and via Zoom
(contact email@example.com for the Zoom link)
Reiterating mission: Keeping lively arts alive; using Hall; giving all interested a chance to act, direct, design, etc.
I. Wrap up of 2021: What went well? What can we improve on?
- The Front Page
- Finances (brief financial report)
- Numbers involved
II. Looking ahead:
Productions and how to plan in these pandemic times:
- Evening of One Acts, tent: June 3-5
Panella script (Bahman) and tbd.
- Collaborations (Marisa)
- Comedies to consider for next fall (Annie)
- Others’ ideas: Ramsey’s, and all invited to speak up
- Readers’ Theatre: Are You Now or Have You Ever Been?
Death of a Salesman
- Improv trainings/jams?
- How to make more of our non-profit status
- What do we still need and how can we get it?
- Documenting standards for front of house, space use, PR, tickets sales, strike, program
III. Election of officers
IV. New business